THE ROTARY COMMUNITY SCARECROW COMPETITION
22nd January 2021 - 5th February 2021
Create and display your scarecrow to help The Rotary Club of Ocean Grove
raise funds to support projects in the local community.
How to enter?
1. Download an Entry Form (see point 2) or from our Facebook page - Community Scarecrow Competition- The Rotary Club of Ocean Grove
2. Complete and submit the Entry Form by 20th January 2021. (Click the W icon to download the form)
3. Pay $10 Entry Fee Banking Details:
Account Name: Rotary Club Ocean
Bank: Bendigo Bank
BSB: 633 000
Acct No: 159 536 663
4. Build a Scarecrow and display outside your property. Set it up between 22nd January 2021 to 5th February 2021. You can get some hints about how to do it from this video (Make a Scarecrow)
5. Get voting! Encourage everyone to vote for your scarecrow to win the People’s Choice Award. Vote online via Facebook Page.
6. Winners announced on 28th January 2021 and presentation of winners will take place at The Ocean Grove Rotary Market on the 7th February 2021.
Create and show your scarecrow to the local community and there are some seriously awesome prizes to be won if judged as the best by the official judging team on the 27th January 2021.
Open to all ages.
Get together with your friends, work colleagues, parents or school buddies to show off your creative flare!
The community scarecrow competition will run from 22/1/2021- 5/02/2021 and scarecrows will be displayed in and around Ocean Grove, Queenscliff, Point Lonsdale and Barwon Heads
The winners of The Community Scarecrow Competition will be contacted prior to the announcement on our Rotary Club of Ocean Grove Facebook page on 28th January 2021.
All scarecrows will be displayed for the community to see, admire and vote- outside your/host property.
Prizes for the Best Funny, Best Scary, Most sustainable and People’s choice!