Lookout Reserve Maintenance Roster 2021-22
This is a community service that the club does to remind council that we have “adopted”
this reserve and are committed to its maintenance and improvement.
Rostered members should aim to visit the reserve on the nominated Sunday afternoon
(or last day of a holiday break) for the purpose of;
1. Picking up any rubbish and placing it in the bins provided
2. Wiping down each history panel that needs it (bird poo etc.)
3. Checking the playground equipment and
4. Inspect Picnic Tables and clean seating if necessary
5. Reporting any equipment, vegetation or grass problems that may need attention to Bill Walton 0427 360 263.
Equipment recommended; Work gloves, Spray and Wipe Cleaner, Cleaning cloth/rags, Garbage bag or bucket.
Personal Safety: It is highly recommended that you do not do this work alone or when
lighting or weather poses an unusual risk.
If you are unable to fulfil these duties on your nominated date or within a few days after, please arrange a swap with another member or advise Bill Walton - 0427 360 263.